Monday, May 3, 2010

Let there be a travel blog!, and there was

Hola todos!
Since I am going to be doing a lot of traveling this summer I've decided to make a Summer Travel Blog to keep friends and family updated on my trips and post pictures and whatnot. I'm still at IU at this point, with a break in between finals (only one left!) and thought I might as well start this now so I can start telling everyone.
As you are well aware, immediately after my final I will be going home then mom and I will be off to Texas for the Uela tour.
And of course what you are all more interested in, I will be studying in Salamanca Spain in July and August!
There will be other excursions in between, I'll keep this updated with anything interesting.
I'll be seeing some of you soon
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment